My Client, one of the largest contract research service providers in the UK is looking to employ a Business Development professional to expand the business in the Agrochemicals and Biocides sectors, Covering the UK, EIRE and Scandinavian territories.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following primary responsibilities:
· Primary objectives are to drive order intake and profitable revenue growth in line with targets and to establish market share dominance by frequent face-to-face meetings and conferences in their assigned territory.
· Establish and cultivate relationships with existing and prospective key research clients in their assigned territory.
· Create a culture of competitiveness and winning. Set a high bar for competitive account conversions
· Ability to set the strategic direction for key accounts. Prioritise and build successful account plans. Works to successfully plan and execute in order to achieve growth.
· Develop a collaborative relationship with peers, marketing and other support functions.
· Use sales metrics and reporting tools to drive new growth and enhance team performance.
· Assess current sales alignment and territory coverage.
· Excellent understanding of all elements of marketing and promotional mix and proactively identify appropriate changes to meet corporate branding needs.
The successful Business Development Manager must demonstrate outstanding leadership and management characteristics. This individual will embody a strong personal character coupled with a broad business acumen and intellect and exceptional communication skills.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of product development in the agrochemicals/biocides industries along with experience of CRO sales or business development.
The ability to travel freely throughout Europe and possibly the USA, South/Central America and Canada is essential.
If you are interested in finding out more and applying for this position, please contact Edward Thompson on 01279 657 716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 9070