Our client is a market leading business supplying research tools to life scientists worldwide. The culture is one that empowers individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. They place great emphasis on knowledge and experience and the working environment is fun and fast-paced, with everybody working together as a team.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Pipeline Manager to oversee the monoclonal antibody production in China. Reporting to the Head of Characterisation Sciences and working closely with the global Marketing and Product Development and Manufacturing teams, you will be responsible for coordinating the requirements of the UK-based Product Managers with the product manufacturing facility in China. The job holder will be responsible for tracking projects at all stages of the pipeline and reporting to stakeholders.
· Work with the Product Management Team and Strategic Initiative Managers to understand the key requirements of all new products
· Work with the Immunogen Design Specialist to coordinate project planning
· Work with production managers in China to understand the detail of processes and production capacity
· Coordinate product initiation and production in China in line with production targets and pipeline capacity
· Track projects at all stages of pipeline and report progress to key stakeholders as required
· Play an active role in optimising the pipeline processes
You will have a degree in a biological science, previous experience in project coordination (essential) and experience of working in a laboratory using antibodies.
You should be fluent in English and Mandarin (essential), have excellent verbal and written communication, good numerical and Excel skills, ability to work towards deadlines, a team player with a can do attitude.
This role will require some travel to China.
In addition to competitive salaries we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options.
Job Ref: 9432
Pipeline Manager (Mandarin Speaker) | Monoclonal Antibodies | South East UK