The Editor’s gone mental!
Firstly because he’s got these Christmas messages, expressions and phrases all muddled up; and secondly because he’ll give a bottle of fine champagne to the person who can solve the anagrams, and send him all the correct phrases, and a box of chocolates to the runner-up!
- D F Cham says he loves Twitter
- A tiger train reappeared
- Cane paella gloom to dwindle
- Horrid proud teen needs her LED
- F M Lee hates the broth
- Like a full piggy wedding
- Meet her swine
- That Scrooge! That’s PM’s fish!
- HR quest seems a cheating mess
- Pan charms hairy Wren, Pam, yesterday
AND..by way of a tie-breaker.. first prize will go to the best anagram of this greeting:
Seltek wishes everyone a Very Merry Christmas!
The closing date for this competition is 13/12/13.Winners will be announced in the January issue of the Hotsheet and we aim to contact the winners with their prizes prior to Christmas.
Time Honoured Seltek Christmas Competition!