This ambitious SME is looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to take control of the marketing activities across the Europe.
The products range from scientific systems to customised instruments. The products focus on heating and cooling technologies.
Your main duties will include :
- Generation of printed and digital collateral necessary to support regional sales campaigns.
- Creation and publication of regular public relations communications using press releases, web presence and social media
- Maintenance and minor updates to current product collateral
- Organisation of logistics and stand promotion materials for exhibition activities
- General maintenance of web presence content and liaison with web technical development as required.
- Liaising with design agencies as needed to develop and maintain branded templates used for marketing activities
- Providing marketing support for the generation of promotional materials to support new product launches to the company’s new product introduction/product marketing teams
- Tracking and support sales campaigns
- Provide marketing support to specific projects that arise
They are looking for a graduate with some experience in the development of marketing collateral for products into the professional market sectors on an international basis. ~~
For more information or to apply, please contact Kristina Wraight on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 9873
Marketing and Communications Assistant | East Anglia | to £35K