This ambitious SME is looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager to take control of the Customisable Laboratory Instrumentation products across the UK.
The products range from scientific systems to customised instruments. The products focus on heating and cooling technologies.
This is a newly created role to develop their bespoke, custom product portfolio.
Your main duties will include :
- Be the principal point of contact for customisable system enquiries either directly or via an intermediate distributor.
- Development of enquiries through the sales pipeline from initial bid assessment, custom solution identification and costing, bid preparation and contract negotiation.
- Supporting distributors on key sales opportunities required significant technical or custom input
- To seek opportunities for large OEM contracts
- Direct selling to the target OEM potential customers
- Provide Key OEM Customer Account Management to deliver continuous and profitable sales growth
They are looking for candidates who have commercial customer experience in a technical/scientific equipment business, industrial controls or process control industry. A solid understanding of the consultative sales lifecycle and bid based sales is essential.
For more information, please contact Kristina Wraight on email@example.com
Job Ref: 9871
Senior Technical Account Manager | Customisable Laboratory Instrumentation | UK | to £50K (£60K OTE)