- Line management of 7 scientists.
- Managing the product addition budget.
- Monitoring producing reports and communicating across the company on product addition and product features KPIs.
- Maximise product sales by prioritising the product addition pipeline and the addition of product features with the highest potential return on investment.
- Maintain the quality criteria products must meet in order to feature in the portfolio.
- Work closely with the IT department to drive the product addition process improvements and represent the Product Integration Team at IT forums.
- Manage the implementation of pricing strategies across all product ranges.
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure the correct and safe shipping and handling of all products.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree or above in Life Sciences and preferably postgraduate experience in a laboratory or the Life Sciences industry. A track record of line management is essential.
The role is based in Cambridge.