Our client is a business unit of a global bioscience business and is a world leader in animal nutrition, offering a broad portfolio of innovative feed additive solutions. With operations in over 40 countries and a globally recognised brand they are ideally placed to develop your career and offer a supportive and professional working environment. The company has a market-leading reputation and is supported by significant innovation and R&D investment.
Would you like to work for an employee-focussed organisation that recognises your contribution and can grow and develop your career? If yes, we would like to hear from you.
The role will involve:
- Development of the technical specifications and product claims for both the existing and the new portfolio of enzymes, betaine and probiotic products. You will be interfacing with Sales & Marketing, Product Management, Research & Development, Customer Service Laboratory and Regulatory functions
- Being a key member of the project teams responsible for product development; comprising Research & Development, Global Technical Services, Regulatory, Intellectual Property and Product Management teams
- Technical training of Regional Technical Services Managers, Business Managers and distributors
- Developing and maintaining a high scientific profile to support the healthy nutrition solutions offered by the company for the animal feed industry
- Being an active member of the Global Key Account teams
- Management and statistical analysis of applied research trials to support existing products and solutions
You will also produce scientific papers and present at scientific conferences and produce technical information presented in trade magazine articles, press releases, brochures and on the company website.
You will need an MSc or PhD in animal science or a related discipline relevant to the product portfolio (e.g veterinary). You should have significant commercial feed industry (or similar) experience, with expertise in monogastric nutrition and/or related gut microbiology. Fluency in English is required including written English for reports and scientific papers, and you should have good presentation skills.
The preferred location is Europe or the North America, however other international locations can be discussed depending on experience.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking you are encouraged to apply.
For more information or to discuss in confidence please contact Jonathan Pearse at Seltek Consultants on +44 (0)1279 657716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 9938
Global Technical Services Manager | Feed Additives for monogastric species