- Are you in between job roles?
- Are you wanting to build on your existing marketing experience or step up to your first product manager role?
A world leading supplier of life science research tools is searching for an enthusiastic and experienced marketing professional to join them for a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This exciting opportunity will involve:
- Managing all marketing activities for the immunoassay product line – from strategic planning to tactical marketing.
- Working closely with the product development and manufacturing teams to a provide input to enhance their protein assay products.
- Collaboration with international teams to set the global pricing framework as well as decision making responsibilities on new product addition and feature extension.
The company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of antibodies, proteins and biochemical products with established customers in the academic and biotech markets. They provide a high energy environment where you can take control from day one.
You will be based at the company’s Cambridge office but you will also enjoy frequent travel to conferences. This is an ideal opportunity for someone living locally with some sales or marketing experience in the life science industry wanting to develop skills in product management. An attractive salary will be offered for this temporary position as well as a very friendly working environment.
For more information please contact Rachel Bowman on 01279657716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 10031
Protein Assay Products | Marketing | 12 month contract | South East UK